I had no plans for 2015, yet I did a lot. The majority of which I cannot remember.
For 2016, I had some plans, some travel plans, some life plans, some I did follow through on. Others came as a surprise, and I did a few things that I never thought of…
Mentionable things I did this year:
- Get divorced.. (no, I will not talk about this)
- Went to Peru
- Visited Machu Picchu
- 139. Take up astronomy
- 23. See a comet (not really, Did see Jupiter from the Observatory in Tennessee)
- Went to NYC
- Went on dates.
- Talked to strangers… Stranger Danger!!
Some bucketlist item I planned on covering, before my plans changed…
- 31. Go on a helicopter ride
- 36. Go rock climbing
- 39. Go jet skiing
- 51. Visit The Acropolis and The Parthenon in Greece
Honeymoon inSantorini, Greece
- 68. The Van Gogh Museum, Amsterdam, Holland
- 74. Dubrovnik, Croatia
- 76. Visit the site of the Berlin Wall
- 98. The Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York, NY
This is not a definite list, let’s see how the rest of the year will go…